Early Childhood Continuing Education Training
Learn to Connect in the Classroom or at Home
PALS has over 20 years of experience helping educators, parents and families develop healthy approaches in learning. PALS can help you develop the tools and expertise you need to take back and apply in your classroom. Attending one of our workshops will earn you 6 credit hours.
See below for our upcoming Early Childhood Continuing Education Training workshops and the topics we will cover.
January 18, 2020
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
First Baptist Church
507 N Fulton St.
Wharton, TX 77488
- Minimum Standards
- Potty Training with Built-in Literacy
- Make-N-Takes for Developmentally Appropriate Ages – Includes Developmental Stages from Birth – 5 yrs old
- Effective Communication
$40 per person
Register 10 or more get 10 % discount
February 22, 2020
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Canyon Lake United Methodist Church
206 Flintstone Dr.
Canyon Lake, TX 78133
- Speech/Language and Physical Development
- Activities to Foster Speech/Language and Physical Development
- Identifying Delays
- Communication with Parents about Services
- Gross Motor Games for the Inside